Sticker Genius Help Center
Welcome to the Sticker Genius help center. Here you can find articles on file setup methods, frequently asked questions, installation techniques, product information and more! Begin to type your question, it will autofill with related answers. Hit enter to view all search results.
- The material has been tightly rolled
- There is transfer tape applied to you graphics
- Material has experienced temperature changes
- The vinyl adhesive has “low tack” making it easier to release from the liner
- Been stored away for long periods of time
Tunneling is most commonly seen post-production when you unroll the finished graphics for install. It’s recommended for thinner and more sensitive low tack vinyl to lay flat for a few hours before attempting an install to allow for the vinyl to relax a bit and make it easier to work with.