We’re a company that prints custom stickers and signage for clients of any size. We work with businesses, schools, sports, and non-profits to provide high-quality prints for any event or purpose. We pride ourselves on offering genius solutions for any job/event. All while creating a fun fast-paced work environment.
Preparing prints for packaging and shipment. Observing prints for any defects or errors prior to shipment to ensure product quality control. Office located in Troy, Michigan.
- Vinyl weeding
- Breaking down rolls of printed material to stacked sheets
- Cutting sheets into individual stickers
- Packaging and wrapping of products
- Assistance with print, cut, and lamination when necessary
- Provide suggestions for production and workflow efficiency
- Must be able to stand 80% of the day and lift/load up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, communicate with other departments, and meet printing deadlines
- Reliable transportation required – Commute to Troy, MI office daily
Excellent benefits available
Vacation, matching 401K and profit sharing. Monday – Friday (Occasional overtime required). If you meet these requirements and are a positive and reliable worker, please email your detailed resume for our review.
Looking to plan a charity or fundraising golf tournament? A typical golf outing presents countless opportunities to raise donations per golfer and increase funds for it’s beneficiary. By charging individuals to play and also selling hole, cart, and beverage sponsorships to local businesses, most fundraising events have a high probability to generate funds in fun and creative ways.