We’re a company that prints custom stickers and signage for clients of any size. We work with businesses, schools, sports, and non-profits to provide high-quality prints for any event or purpose. We pride ourselves on offering genius solutions for any job/event. All while creating a fun fast-paced work environment.
Operation of multiple plotter cutting machines to add contour cuts to various print types. As a team member you would be cross-trained for all production roles, but primarily lamination duties. Other production roles include print operator, cutting, and finishing. Office located in Troy, Michigan.
- Sending jobs to individual cut machines
- Managing the workflow of cut jobs within the cut queue
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Assistance with print, cut, finishing, and packaging when necessary
- Provide suggestions for production and workflow efficiency
Not required, but handy!
- Installation of graphics on location
- Minimum of 2 years print production experience.
- Must be able to stand 70% of the day and lift/load up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, communicate with other departments, and meet printing deadlines
- Reliable transportation required – Commute to Troy, MI office daily
Excellent benefits available
Vacation, matching 401K and profit sharing. Monday – Friday (Occasional overtime required). If you meet these requirements and are a positive and reliable worker, please email your detailed resume for our review.
Looking to plan a charity or fundraising golf tournament? A typical golf outing presents countless opportunities to raise donations per golfer and increase funds for it’s beneficiary. By charging individuals to play and also selling hole, cart, and beverage sponsorships to local businesses, most fundraising events have a high probability to generate funds in fun and creative ways.