We’re a company that prints custom stickers and signage for clients of any size. We work with businesses, schools, sports, and non-profits to provide high-quality prints for any event or purpose. We pride ourselves on offering genius solutions for any job/event. All while creating a fun fast-paced work environment.
Operation of multiple plotter cutting machines to add contour cuts to various print types. As a team member you would be cross-trained for all production roles, but primarily lamination duties. Other production roles include print operator, cutting, and finishing. Office located in Troy, Michigan.
- Sending jobs to individual cut machines
- Managing the workflow of cut jobs within the cut queue
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Assistance with print, cut, finishing, and packaging when necessary
- Provide suggestions for production and workflow efficiency
Not required, but handy!
- Installation of graphics on location
- Minimum of 2 years print production experience.
- Must be able to stand 70% of the day and lift/load up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, communicate with other departments, and meet printing deadlines
- Reliable transportation required – Commute to Troy, MI office daily
Excellent benefits available
Vacation, matching 401K and profit sharing. Monday – Friday (Occasional overtime required). If you meet these requirements and are a positive and reliable worker, please email your detailed resume for our review.