We’re a company that prints custom stickers and signage for clients of any size. We work with businesses, schools, sports, and non-profits to provide high-quality prints for any event or purpose. We pride ourselves on offering genius solutions for any job/event. All while creating a fun fast-paced work environment.
As a Sticker Genius customer support representative, you will handle phone and email support. Along with educating customers on the ordering process. You will be trained to suggest the correct materials for the project applications. Provide detailed information regarding our print types, options, file requirements, production, and shipping turnaround.
Office located in Troy, MI. Hours are flexible with work from home options.
- Assist with phone and email inquiries
- Contact customers regarding order tracking, or issues
- Communicate with design and prepress associates with customer requests
- Ability to open and inspect customer files to ensure requirements are met
- Organize and assign support request to team members
- Issue coupons and store credit
- Make modifications to order details
- Give suggestions for improving communication and order requirements
- Detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills
- Fast typing skills
- Microsoft Excel and good computer skills preferred
- Ability to open and inspect design files for customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, communicate with other departments, and meet printing deadlines
- Reliable transportation required
Excellent benefits available
Vacation, matching 401K and profit sharing. Monday – Friday (Occasional overtime required). If you meet these requirements and are a positive and reliable worker, please email your detailed resume for our review.
* Compensation commensurate with experience