Experienced Wide Format Printer
Primary responsibilities include:
Operate and maintain various wide format printers (solvent, aqueous, latex) (must be able to stand 70% of the day and lift/load up to 40 lbs.)
Track and maintain internal reporting on all jobs produced
QC print jobs produced
Operate wide format laminators
Operate Summa cutters
Operate Triumph cutter
Successful Candidates must meet the following:
2-3 years experience on wide format printers and RIP (caldera preferred)
Detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ability to multi-task, communicate with other departments, and meet printing deadlines
Reliable transportation required
Microsoft Excel and good computer skills preferred.
If you meet these requirements and are a positive and reliable worker, please email your detailed resume for our review.
Excellent benefits available — vacation, matching 401K and profit sharing. Hours are 9am — 5pm, Monday — Friday (Occasional overtime required)
Compensation will be based upon experience $28,000 – 43,000
How to apply:
Social Media Internship
Sticker Genius is offering a 12 week social media internship. Our focus is with Sports, Schools, Walls and Photos. StickleMe is teaming with TeamSnap for a world class team offerings. This opportunity is a combination of on-site (Southeast Michigan) learning and development and a virtual internship. We will entertain offers for a virtual internship.
- Assist with social media outreach
- Create and execute a web and community outreach strategy
- Assist with new website strategy and content
- Post to our Facebook and Twitter accounts to encourage conversations and attract new fans and followers
- Explore new strategies for raising awareness of StickleMe and drawing traffic to our site
- Seed viral marketing initiatives with exclusive content on YouTube, blogs, and social networking sites
- You must be a current student at a college or university
- You must receive internship or school credit
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has is pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Graphic Design, Communications or a related field
- Must have large network of connections on social media sites?
How to apply:
Graphic Design Internship
Sticker Genius is offering a 12-week internship. We’re a company that works with schools, kids and non-profits. The ideal candidate will be Illustrator & Photoshop savvy and willing to design new ideas daily. You will gain great experience with new technologies and marketing concepts. You will also complete the internship with wide-format print and cutting experience.
This is a fun, fast paced environment that successfully mentors interns. Candidates with entrepreneurial goals will find longer-term opportunities with Sticker Genius. Future part/fulltime employment opportunities exist.
How to apply: