Please read if your order has a hard deadline or urgent request.
International Shipping Details at bottom
Standard Production Timeline
Custom orders will require you to approve a proof by email before we can begin printing your order. Be sure to check your email (also spam folder just in case) within the next 2-4 business days (or sooner) to review and approve your order.
1. Proof Sent: 2-4 business days from date order is placed (or sooner)
2. Standard Production Time: 2-4 business days after proof approval
3. Shipping Time (determined by shipping method selected during checkout)
If you would prefer to use a company shipping account please email us with info.
RUSH Production Timeline
If you need rush production for your order (separate from shipping time) please select the rush production option on checkout page.
If you already placed your order and would like to put your order into rush production. Please add our Rush Production Fee product to your cart, and continue with checkout. Otherwise, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org after order is placed with your deadline to see if you need rush production for your order. Additional fees may apply.
- Proof is sent same day or following business day
- Once proof is approved your order will ship same day or following business day
- Please select correct shipping method during checkout to receive your order in time.
– – – –
All orders purchased or approved after 3:00 pm EST will be processed the next business day. For example, if proof is approved at 3:45 pm EST it will not begin our process until 8:00 am EST the next business day. Please contact us if you need to expedite this process.
Shipping costs may show up higher than normal USPS at checkout. Once order is placed, we will determine the size, weight, and shipping cost. The difference is refunded prior to shipping. You may also provide your DHL, FedEx or UPS number in notes at checkout.
The carrier may require you to pay duty taxes upon delivery for international shipments. This is through the carrier not a part of our shipping costs.