Customized Sticker Sheets
Kiss cut sticker sheets allow you to have multiple stickers on the same sticker sheet. They can all be the same design, or you can choose a variety of different images or messages to put on the stickers. We can make your stickers round, square, or any other shape you want, and we can contour cut your stickers to the shape of your image so that they are completely unique. These kiss-cut stickers can be ordered in one of our three sizing options or you can provide your own sizing specifications. Just determine what size you want your sticker sheet to be and how many stickers you want to have printed per page.
The Perfect Material For Every Need
A great advantage to these customized sticker sheets is that they are available in multiple different material options to suit every need. These sticker sheets offer a wide variety of uses and can be printed in a variety of different adhesive types. You can use to advertise your business by sticking them in highly visible locations so that potential customers will see them. These stickers are also ideal for labeling items in a classroom because if the item is moved, the sticker moves right along with it. Perfect for decorating and organizing. There are so many uses for this type of sticker sheet that your imagination is the only limit.
- Restickable StickleMe– The truly restickable indoor and outdoor sticker that can be peeled and restuck 100+ times.
- Removable Genius Vinyl– Semi-gloss short to medium term repositionable indoor and outdoor vinyl. Works great on a variety of surfaces.
- Removable Genius Vinyl *Premium– High gloss medium-term indoor and outdoor vinyl. Similar to removable genius vinyl but also utilizes air release technology to allow bubbles to be pushed or pressed out during installation.
- Permanent Vinyl– High gloss long-term indoor and outdoor vinyl that utilizes air release technology.
- XTRA STRENGTH Permanent Decals– Aggressive high-tack adhesive. Long-term indoor and outdoor special adhesive vinyl.
- Repositionable Micro-Suction– The micro-suction cling technology that applies to surfaces using no adhesive. Indoor and outdoor use. Works best for application on glass, coroplast, metal, plexiglass, vinyl, Formica, stainless steel, and most plastics.
Excellent Customer Service
Our Stickologists, otherwise known as customer service agents, can help you find even more uses for these stickers. They are more than happy to help you figure out the right sizes, shapes, or images and can help you formulate ideas. Sticker Genius’s custom kiss-cut sticker sheets enable you to get your design or logo printed out multiple times on a sheet filled with multiple stickers. They can be contoured to the unique shape of your image and come in any size you wish. Since these stickers are restickable, you can use them again and again without having to worry about damaging your walls or any other surfaces.
It’s not recommended to use matte laminate if you are applying clear decals to glass or windows that need to remain optically clear. This will make the clear vinyl appear cloudy and make the see-thru visibility blurry. Matte laminate is an option for windows and mirrors for customers that are trying to achieve this appearance.